Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wm. Rogers And Sons Silverware



taste fruit compote while no images haunt me early. The yard presented strange. no pots or balls on the floor and I realize that the chairs strategically placed on the wall as sea urchin spines have disappeared, I find them in perfect order in a corner. the courtyard in silence. Leya is. I leave the elevator and a huge room in dim light opens before me. three elderly women in wheel chairs arranged in order, waiting for a signal to start his career. argue, shout, sing, play clapping. nobody listens. quarter that has not stopped walking from one place to another within ten minutes I've been there, suddenly stopped beside me, puts his hand on my arm and smiles. moves on. I go and I spend hours wondering what and why we stayed here so long. silence again. I go up and load boxes, dancing returning from where I feel I should not go. I'm at home, not a step backwards, is a step forward and I wonder why we did before. I find the memory of Don Juan at the corners. I found him in the kitchen where we spent many hours between pages, chasing laughs. be here despite the nostalgia encourages me, gives me strength. absences. I go into the office for four years welcomed noemi. There are no books on the shelves, there is no there there boxes here ... everything in order. four years. how easy it is written. time, which seems to be stored in a filing.

dictionary tells me that the absence is the action and effect to be absent or absent. I also talk about nostalgia, longing, loneliness, and sadness. fuck yeah! sometimes it hurts.
I just jam.
life goes on.

"ephemeral love"
first discovered the sadness of the mobile screen will return an empty look, without the surprise of a message or a missed call cloudy. Then, he felt the glare flight feverish eyes he looked at it. Finally, the talk was perceptive to officially end the romance, perpetrated by the side of a cold rooibos.
She waited resignedly everything.
The only thing that surprised the process was to give in just one hour. And even more surprised that in just one hour, and would miss him. "

Changing course and other things first. Angels jury. Dancing sun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment