Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Can I Hide The Pipes Behind Pedestal Sink




Pag

157. "The Child" There János

"No need, and at that point they said a name, which was the name of the girl, Mari, for example, of course it was not that, but some similarity, should not get into a story, not wanting to push the girl for a fucking drink, to such stupidity, because she deserves better. hated panties manufacturer that so many years had a relationship with her, besides with his wife, of course. And he promised the moon and the stars, especially that idiot would leave his wife and would live with it, because the wife that was unbearable, I had a kind word, never said that of the panties: the sea has sold well those tracksuits. The girl had waited years for this moment, and when he said that I have waited long enough, say at home that you and I, then man, that employer asked what he was thinking he wanted it. And then the girl said, to live together. You and me, asked the entrepreneur. You tell me, "replied the girl, and I soon turned thirty, so it's time. Then the man asked, "What time? Children, and such. I and I have said the man, that employer, and that he I wanted another, or joke, because the land on which he worked things were fatal. There are those fucking Chinese is to be happy if I can raise the two that I have. Today, knowing what I know, even I have no son throw as much I would throw on them, he laughed, on the other hand did not seem like he could leave his wife, after all he had was given birth to those children. Then the girl said, I too would like to give birth, and then I could be like her. Then the man said that this could not happen, because he did not want any more children, so that she could not possibly be like his wife, and therefore that this girl was going to shit the fuck up, "said the businessman, adding that he did not want to say so abruptly, after all there had been some intimacy between them, but the attitude the girl was forced to do so. Well so it happened that depues six-year relationship the man got rid of the girl as a mucus out of the nose, and throwing pellet made the carpet, which was not noticeable, since it was a dark carpet. So the man lost interest by that teacher. "

I think I hear the voice of my mother (voice of wisdom), you see mariadelosangeles? All men are equal. and I ... ma no, that's a cliché, a cliché, what happens is that here the author you are looking ... mariadelosangeles, trust me mija, I never do if ...

(Dance of the Sun, 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment