Friday, February 18, 2011

Enlarged Liver And Spleen For 10 Days




colin firth's eyes spitting on me all the way back. occasionally stopped reading and glanced furtively between the two seats. he was there. round magazine ever had a better cover.
back to the island from Casablanca where SILA shares stand with the Instituto Cervantes . We have been presenting the project. good sherry Alfonso Gonzalez presented it and I do not know quite what I said. how I remember at the time of Christopher rose, always with an appropriate comment. (Highest I want to be like him). it is clear that public speaking is not mine. and I've been thinking for days how to wriggle out next time. Why spend so badly need. may present my resignation Monday as director.
in any case, the important thing is that we have accomplished. and we said we would. despite all the problems and now it and then do not.
entrepreneurs how to experience the culture.
not convinced the city. despite the beautiful cats I saw.
maybe next time you go is different and better able to adapt to the environment.
still, I bring with me harira, the petit taxis, and the royal palace.
ah! and Charlotte, the cat photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment