Friday, December 11, 2009

Good Christian Youth Group Quotes

Those days of my childhood ... Recalling


One of these days, if I remember, on Friday (this was in the draft, tons who knows what Friday), we were looking at pictures from when we were kids my brother and me. Those photos for birthday parties, games evenings, from costumes to school, the weeping ... Hundreds of photos! But in addition to photos, we watched a DVD with recorded bits that were in the old VHS. In one of those videos I go walking towards the camera and hit his head against her and then left crying ... It is very funny. Finished viewing the photos and video, I could not keep my eyes tearing out a tear. Then another, then another. He recalled with nostalgia the time is so everything was fine, that the only concern that could have solved my parents. Those times when there was nothing I could stay sad for more than 5 minutes. When my creativity 100 ideas could invent a minute and though my parents did not have much money to buy many toys, not prevent me from having them. I myself was making them. Supermarket boxes, computers, phones (all technology, haha) and thousands of toys. When my neighbors and I had a club (I reserve the name) and every day of the week we did something different. Example: Monday played art club. :) Those days when my grades did not drop to 100 and there was no need to study. When running at the festivals of other schools and won medals. : 3 When the sun always came out to play and be happy. When my relationship with God was better and never lost faith. When we material things but less joy. Those hours I spent with my friends just enjoying life. When used in lunch boxes are always watering the fresh, colorful wheel packages and bows his head. Those days of sweet innocence, colorful creativity of many games, endless happiness ... I'll never forget.
So if you spend time with me will realize that just see a child running happily, I painted a smile on their face to see two girls playing in a park ... Because I remember those days ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment