Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dragon Ballx 2 Doujinshi

October ...


Posted: 10/01/2009
Undoubtedly, this has been one of the weeks most stressful and tired of my peculiar life. Especially today. 7:30 a.m.
  • Beginning examination of 110 questions.
  • approximately 9:00 am, giving consideration.
  • 10: 15 am Seeking a dragon in a park. National Park.
  • 10:30 a.m. Taking the dragon to its destination. Thereafter, under the sun, the dragon dance from time to time in China that activity, dazzling a few who appreciate its true beauty. Plaza de la Cultura.
Anger, fatigue, .. I do not know, but I felt very strange. I could not begin to see the activities because I had to stand holding the giant mythical beast. I managed. Talves, at first, not the best, but we all have ways of doing things. I could see the kung fu students of Sifu On, I could hear Chinese music, I could see the dancing granny Ka Len (xD) and so on. Eating
Chop Suey, in Wong's restaurant, I noticed my condition. I felt strange, round, exhausted, "lela" ... I thought (I have no idea how) that my anger could be due to extreme tiredness I felt. Makes sense, though I have dream ... But I'm angry depletion was becoming more extreme. As I not be? If yesterday I walked around a mountain, doing all sorts d activities before to get home and have to study until midnight. In a week total and completamnete stressful at one point in the year that I will not give! I was really tired. I was walking on the street, closed his eyes and suddenly I was walking without looking where I was going until I had q acoradaba OPEN YOUR EYES! Anyway, although I did not enjoy as much as I do, rejoiced, rejoiced ...! With one out of the routine, resting.
F.ch = P:

0 comments:

Post a Comment