Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sony Reciever Str-k740p Sub Woofer Cord




'm Angry with life today. friendly staff, the same yesterday, so I dropped that phrase as film and real life: you again tomorrow. Yesterday, he told me too. and I, like yesterday, with the best of my smiles I thanked him and told him that was very nice. very professional. ten in the morning. better catch me like that. and so I went, slowly, talking to herself, as the crazy, very normal for me. moving his head from side to side. FUCK. incompressible so that sometimes seems everything. feel like sitting on a bench and ... stay there. quiet. because there are days that you are well. I just want to stay quiet.
few hours later shared with my good wishes Uberto. Is there anyone who would kidnap a moment, you want to share a good bottle of wine, a soft couch and a little quiet? Well, maybe a silence that is interrupted by a Franse stupid, pointless comment briefly on the bottom but fills everything. sometimes it does not need anything else. both with the same desire. laughter. He recalled the limpets that we ate together, and I, the Cat Daisy Green.
the moon, I said it was the fault of the moon. I wanted to believe him. we promised a mutual kidnapping as we could.
EXIST
Monday to Saturday you get up at seven in the morning, you shower, dress and eat breakfast coffee with milk and three biscuits with fiber. Around the corner, take the metro line 4 and Sesto for six stops. Five minutes walk through the streets of your industrial estate and chips to the factory entrance. You work eight hours and only identical parts fitting stop three times: twice to go to the bathroom and to eat in silence. Nearly seven in the evening return home, dinner soon and you lie on the couch and watch anything on television. No salts you have no friends and no love. No one calls you, except a distant relative on holy days. So when you realize you do not otherwise exist, decide to change. Today stepped into the street to your seventh floor window door B.
Raúl Sánchez Quiles "Hiperbreves SA." Baile del Sol 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment